Will TOW able destroy KV-1?

Snow Leopard

Of course, I am not talk about USA's anti-tank wired guided missile. Hee Hee. From my long time play with CM, I wonder if TOW's infantry have about same equipment as what CM have them? Pioneer engineer in TOW? flamethrower? Satchel charge? Molotov cocktail? Geballte Ladung(multi-head potato masher) I hope it will be more fun in TOW as I already order it. I wish that in TOW, soldier can take fuse out grenade and throw "dud" grenade in tank to make crew jump out so he can capture tank! Hee Hee Hee. :D

Pioneer engineer in TOW? flamethrower? Satchel charge? Molotov cocktail? Geballte Ladung
no, no, no, no, no smile.gif

I asked before too. But the game doesn't feature these weapons so far. Althought it would really mach the game design (micromanagement)

To add to that, on top of Shrecks and Fausts the Germans also have Panzer Würf Mine to take out tanks. If all else fails, you could go for the tracks with regular grenades.

Though that will mean that if successful that luckless infantryman now has a tank parked right next to him. smile.gif

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

To add to that, on top of Shrecks and Fausts the Germans also have Panzer Würf Mine to take out tanks. If all else fails, you could go for the tracks with regular grenades.

Though that will mean that if successful that luckless infantryman now has a tank parked right next to him. smile.gif

So, do we able to make infantry "place grenade in track" attacking movement. Ah, magnet mine is here in TOW too. I guess I will have to wait tomorrow to get download to look at all stuff what all nations armed up. Yeah as I wonder about mircomanagment effect can not take more weapons. I had wild guess that we may get update next year with more weapons and more troops.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

Nah, you just thow them at the tank. Magnetic mine is in ToW? That's news to me. You may be confused with the würf/thrown mine.

Yes, I hope this game does well. More and better ToW, that'd be awesome.

Oh my bad! I now see that Hafthohlladung 3 not in TOW. I guess that we have to wait for tank pass to face off so can throw at rear of tank to attack top of engine or throw to side to attack chassic.