Movement

kryger

Hey

This is my first post, and TOW looks like a fantastic game !!!

But I have a question. This is from WorthPlaying preview.

“One major omission in the game, at least in this preview version, is the lack of movement indicators. Unlike similar games, right-clicking on the map does not show a movement path, which makes it pretty difficult to determine which units have been given movement orders and which ones haven't. Also, it isn't possible to give a unit waypoints to follow a particular route. To get a unit to follow a road, for example, means the player cannot set and forget the movement path, but instead has to constantly adjust this path with every bend in the road.”

Will this change in the final version?

Hi devteam

I have the russian patched version here and played it for a few days.

Now i have a few questions.

1. Will it possible to set waypoints in the european version ?

2. Will we have a LOS tool/indicator like we have in Combat Mission to look what our units can/cant see ?

3. Can i hide my units under trees in brushes or higher grass or is it just eyecandy ?(i got the feeling in the russian version)

Greetings from germany

Marc

Originally posted by Marc Anton:

3. Can i hide my units under trees in brushes or higher grass or is it just eyecandy ?(i got the feeling in the russian version)

The first walkthrough says in a screen shot about the sniper in the grass and i think he says you can hide in grass and other stuff.

But if he didnt say that by the looks the AT gun would of killed the sniper if he coudnt hide in grass