The Immersion Factor

Muldoon

Hi BF Guys / Testers,

Just wondering if any of you could shed some light on the immersion factor while playing the game. How are the sounds... etc etc.

For example, if you are sneaking a squad through a field, do you hear the wind, or birds, or cow bells? :D Do you jump out of your seat when an MG crew opens up a can of lead on you?

Just curious thats all. Thanks for any input.

Muldoon

Edit Reason: fixed spelling mistakes smile.gif

[ March 05, 2007, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Muldoon ]

Hello Muldoon, yes, you can expect some great sound effects in the game. Everything you mentioned and some more. The game also supports surround sound. Plus TWO is one of the rare games where I keep the sound track playing in the background at reduced volume because it actually does not go on my nerves after a few minutes.

Martin

If the immersion is as intense as the release of the game...you should not worry... ;)

i'm waiting so nervously to click on the pre-order button as if i was in a trench waiting for the slaughter to begin... :mad:

Argh...don't you hear them...they're comin'...I can hear the 1C developpers coming while they shouting...."hurraaarrh" :eek: ...argh...schussbereit...Feuer...schnell :D

Sorry, I was feeling the action... smile.gif

[ March 08, 2007, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Buret ]

Originally posted by Sneaksie:

If you expect too much from a game then you are prone to disappointment:)

My expectations are always aimed low in life that way I am never disappointed. :rolleyes: Seems to have worked out pretty well with about 99.9% of the PC strategy/wargames flooding the market.