Some shots from my last campaign

Kalibri

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan-freaking-tastic!

Is that a 2nd entrance hole on the front of the tank?

Quick question: would the 'miss' shells really blacken the terrain around the tank like in the pics? I mean, I understand they would kick up a certain amount of dirt when they hit the ground, but would they explode on impact with dirt like that? I guess HE rounds would, but what about AP? Pretty sure Sabot rounds don't explode at all.

Originally posted by iplaygames2:

Fan-freaking-tastic!

Is that a 2nd entrance hole on the front of the tank?

Quick question: would the 'miss' shells really blacken the terrain around the tank like in the pics? I mean, I understand they would kick up a certain amount of dirt when they hit the ground, but would they explode on impact with dirt like that? I guess HE rounds would, but what about AP? Pretty sure Sabot rounds don't explode at all.

no sabot round have explosives on them depends what type.

second hole is 22mml i think and shell buried itself inside tank.

still nobody with Game Cam 1.4 registration ?

i'm trying using FRAPS but that thing is soo horrible - drops my fps in the game and record 8 seconds video in avi format with 2 gigabite size...

Originally posted by unsobill:

second hole is 22mml i think and shell buried itself inside tank.

still nobody with Game Cam 1.4 registration ?

i'm trying using FRAPS but that thing is soo horrible - drops my fps in the game and record 8 seconds video in avi format with 2 gigabite size...

just pay for it i did and got the lite version much better bang for your buck if your not into heavey editing. and the reg numbers arnt geven to you. its just digdnld