Some shots from my last campaign

Kalibri

Some defense on my side:

The Germans pushed with 10-12 ground troops and 3 tanks, then regrouped after loosing 70-80% of their men, I guess I was lucky to place one of my mg guns behind a tree that overlooked the road that they thought would take easily:), I waited until they got very close and opened up with mg's, that was quite a surprise for them!

3-1.jpg

One of the good news is that you can hide behind anything:)

1.jpg

This gun had four holes after the battle and only one crew dead, perhaps a miracle:)

2.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you don't have any friends in russia, it's almost impossible to get this version. Or it will be really really expensive.

And even if you get it, it's not so much fun at all. I can't read cyrillic. So I don't know what to do, or how to change options. I figured out how to start a game but that's all.

Better wait for the english one.

Guys, there is no reason to hury at this point, you are getting a better version at the end anyway once we are done testing the new patch. I am just sharing a few screenahots in this thread, that's it. I can of course stop if you can not hold and wait a few more weeks:) As I already said, it has bugs and they need to be fixed.

You tease, Kalibri, threatening to stop like that.

Don't stop! Love the posts and pics, keeps reminding me why I should keep checking this forum. In fact its the only reason why I keep the cat alive. Stop posting and I shoot the cat.

You couldn't have that on your conscience, could you?

Originally posted by Sivodsi:

You tease, Kalibri, threatening to stop like that.

Don't stop! Love the posts and pics, keeps reminding me why I should keep checking this forum. In fact its the only reason why I keep the cat alive. Stop posting and I shoot the cat.

You couldn't have that on your conscience, could you?

And if you stop and he will kill that cat then i will have too find him and kill him for animal cruelty.And then turn my salf in the closest cops station.

Now im sure you couldn't have that on your conscience, could you? :confused: ;)

Originally posted by Wolfseven:

STOP posting you kidding me right?!

I would like to see if you can upload shots of any ambush's like showing the gun piece hidden in the bush's.

If I upload what you ask, you won't see anything but a bush:) But I will do it anyway!

Well, this Monday we are going to receive a new patch, then test it and finish up the American version. So, a little more time my dear American friends:)

Until then...

1. British gun concealed in a bush, find it!

grab0000.jpg

2. Aim, fire, missed:(

grab0002.jpg

grab0001.jpg

I did indeed miss as I was sitting about 165 meters away from a tank.

Originally posted by iplaygames2:

Beautiful. Kalibri, just out of curiousity, what are the specs of the machine those screenshots are coming off of?

Nothing "big" on my end, I have Pentium 4, 3.00 GHz; 1 Gb of RAM; video card- ATI Radeon 9800 Pro.

I run everything on medium to low. Of course with a better machine it will look a lot better, but for me it's enough:)

just teasin you here

75mml penetrated 8mm poland TKS front armor

1)FIRE IN THE HOLE :D

0c65d8ad918eebeaa76ac1998096c802_full.jpg

2)complete front and back armor penetration - went through tank killing all on board :(

f479da3fb1dd3ae0a896ed1eba5d5754_full.jpg

2b)exit hole buhahaha

07677c2981ee24985db2838ddd2a0c9c_full.jpg

3)entrance hole

760611f1af54dc106d7bb893828a8048_full.jpg

--

[ February 06, 2007, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: unsobill ]