what is going on

track

It never ceases to amaze me...the same people who complain about how long it's taking to finish and release a game are the same people who'd be the first to jump all over a company if they thought a game was released too soon.

As far as I'm concerned,BF can take as long as they want to polish TOW. If it takes another month or so than so be it.

Originally posted by Darryl60:

It never ceases to amaze me...the same people who complain about how long it's taking to finish and release a game are the same people who'd be the first to jump all over a company if they thought a game was released too soon.

As far as I'm concerned,BF can take as long as they want to polish TOW. If it takes another month or so than so be it.

Hey wake me up when it comes out. I'm going to sleep for 3 months.

Originally posted by Darryl60:

Enough said!

Hey,

Not posted here in a long while simply because its kinda static or dead whatever you like. I do check to see any developments but not much to see.

I also am a fan of EU III which has just been released. The forums there are buzzing with activity due to an incredible amount of information being given to us by the devs as its always been there. The hype for the game and preorders was high, no doubt from having a great community and plenty of info.

After all what is a forum ? A place where we can come to glean information and discuss to our hearts content. Whats to discuss if there is no information ? So why have a forum ? I know this is a harsh point as in the my early days here info was regular, sadly not no more.

Im happy BFC are putting in the extra hours on this product. I look forward to any WWII game that has realism. Its a shame most of runes posts who has no time to post us info has time to post to tell us not to ask for posts smile.gif

Keep up the good work.

Steve.

Selective reading I see smile.gif Of course the part where I say that we aren't going to talk about a feature til it is tested and re-tested to make sure it doesn't break anything is skipped over. smile.gif Since I posted telling everyone it is being worked on yesterday, there have been 2 more threads asking for a status. {Shrug} I didn't know search was a difficult thing to do.

Anyway, the testers are happily testing, the coders are coding, and when the time is right, there will be things posted to fill you in on all the changes that you can see. [There is a lot behind the scenes which would bore you to death]

Hang in there.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Selective reading I see smile.gif Of course the part where I say that we aren't going to talk about a feature til it is tested and re-tested to make sure it doesn't break anything is skipped over. smile.gif Since I posted telling everyone it is being worked on yesterday, there have been 2 more threads asking for a status. {Shrug} I didn't know search was a difficult thing to do.

Anyway, the testers are happily testing, the coders are coding, and when the time is right, there will be things posted to fill you in on all the changes that you can see. [There is a lot behind the scenes which would bore you to death]

Hang in there.

Rune

THANK YOU RUNE! Now that was'nt so hard, and I bet you feel better now too? ;)tongue.gif

Hey rune,

Sorry for not using the search, extremely selective reading here as most topics drift so far off topic and usually culminate in a pointless argument. Hope you all had a good holiday season over there and not to much beta playing.....er testing i mean smile.gif

Steve

Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

The longer the game's in development, the better it will likely be when it finally emerges from the belly of the BF beast.

PoE

Interesting view... I guess this means that 'Daikana' is the best game ever, and 'Combat Mission Campaigns' is something else as a belated add-on feature for a great, but technically hopeless outdated CMBB!? tongue.gif

Originally posted by Scipio:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

The longer the game's in development, the better it will likely be when it finally emerges from the belly of the BF beast.

PoE

Interesting view... I guess this means that 'Daikana' is the best game ever, and 'Combat Mission Campaigns' is something else as a belated add-on feature for a great, but technically hopeless outdated CMBB!? tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scipio:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

PoE

Interesting view... I guess this means that 'Daikana' is the best game ever, and 'Combat Mission Campaigns' is something else as a belated add-on feature for a great, but technically hopeless outdated CMBB!? tongue.gif </font>

Yeah, take another year or two or tow lol we'd just love that like he said the llllonger the better! By then it will be soooo good! (oh, by the way I am one of the few who never complains about a few bugs; really I'd just like to see the dam game!).

But we love waiting and thanks for giving us a time frame and an idea of how far along we get to wait-I know its hard to tell. I plan on being patient so patient I'll not even bother to look anymore I'll completely forget about it; and then when I'm old and blind I'll ask my freekin grandson if that game TOW whatchma call it ever came out and if it looks any good. For this fully bake already made game that will take longer to release than if someone else made a whole new game I'll be more than happy to wait. That is fine at least it will not be buggy.

keep squashing those bugs guys...guy? and thanks! A good game is just a bug free game-though I've never played a bug free game I must say my favorite games just happened to have quite a few-that eventually got patched like most games.

I think I'll download one of those wall papers and when someone sees it on my computer I'll say: that is one of the best world war 2 RTS games ever;- when it comes out it will be one of the best world war II RTSes to date. Come on lets go to youtube to watch those russian guys play it.

"When is it coming out?" "Oh, I don't know and I don't care, the important thing is it will be good that I can assure you, because it is being worked on and worked on and worked on etc...just look at the nice wall paper what do you think?!"

Originally posted by FaxisAxis:

Yeah, take another year or two or tow lol we'd just love that like he said the llllonger the better! By then it will be soooo good! (oh, by the way I am one of the few who never complains about a few bugs; really I'd just like to see the dam game!).

But we love waiting and thanks for giving us a time frame and an idea of how far along we get to wait-I know its hard to tell. I plan on being patient so patient I'll not even bother to look anymore I'll completely forget about it; and then when I'm old and blind I'll ask my freekin grandson if that game TOW whatchma call it ever came out and if it looks any good. For this fully bake already made game that will take longer to release than if someone else made a whole new game I'll be more than happy to wait. That is fine at least it will not be buggy.

keep squashing those bugs guys...guy? and thanks! A good game is just a bug free game-though I've never played a bug free game I must say my favorite games just happened to have quite a few-that eventually got patched like most games.

I think I'll download one of those wall papers and when someone sees it on my computer I'll say: that is one of the best world war 2 RTS games ever;- when it comes out it will be one of the best world war II RTSes to date. Come on lets go to youtube to watch those russian guys play it.

"When is it coming out?" "Oh, I don't know and I don't care, the important thing is it will be good that I can assure you, because it is being worked on and worked on and worked on etc...just look at the nice wall paper what do you think?!"

If anyone's interested, I'll be happy to post some links to games that you can pay forty, fifty, or sixty-bucks for, and, subsequently, endure the honor of playtesting it for some slack-ass developer. Seriously, if craftsmanship and quality-control don't register on your bling-meter, sound off, and I shall deliver.

PoE

[ January 23, 2007, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Prince of Eckmühl ]

Originally posted by rune:

...and when the time is right, there will be things posted to fill you in on all the changes that you can see. [There is a lot behind the scenes which would bore you to death]

Hang in there.

Rune [/QB]

what do you mean - I am already bored to death...playing CMBB and CMAK for the 10,000th time. smile.gif