Summary

1stSSLeibstandarte

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry ladies, all this bickering can soon be sorted out on the battlegrounds of TOW.

All those people who take horrified offence at the mere mention of the dreaded "Waffen SS" words, can play the Allies, and us "other lot" will play the bad boys of the 1st SS Leibstandarte.

Oh, and mark me down as one of the first customers for the swastika mod, because I like to play history as it REALLY was - not watered down.

Originally posted by wolf66:

good post! thanks for the info.

However, my question/observation still hasn't been answered on why I see many people adopting so many German WW2 military names compared to say, British, Russian, American, Japanese WW2 military nicknames. It could just be my limited exposure to the 'internets' and perhaps I need to use 'the google' to acquire more info.

in a rush now, but i will start a separate thread on this theme tonight.

cheers

Oh for ____ sake! Would you people PLEASE stop doing this! It's getting very old.

Dorosh, put a sock in it and put it in hard. There is NOTHING in the Forum rules about user names being distasteful to you personally. I've checked, and nope... I'm not seeing it there. So KNOCK IT OFF! If someone's forum name is overtly offensive, and 1stSSLeibstandarte most certainly is not, then it is in violation of general Forum rules. Ditto if the person makes posts that are in violation regardless of the Forum name. Therefore, I do not want to see any more of this BS. Got it?

1stSSLeibstandarte, you did make a HUGE mistake in your first post. If you don't want to have negative attention drawn to your chosen forum name... don't draw attention to it. And also, don't go flying off the handle about how I moderate this Forum. It is not my job to sit here, hour after hour, micromanaging each and every thread. Especially endlessly boorish ones like this. This is the first time I've seen it and I've posted, so that's as good as it is going to get. Also, a reminder that nobody has any rights here. I can ban anybody I want any time for any reason. It's not sensible for me to moderate a forum in this way, so I don't (despite certain people's assertions on other websites, right?). That's why you're still here, despite slamming me.

Now, onto the more interesting question about Sigrun and his possible ducking reincarnation as 1stSSLeibstandarte. The tealeaves say no. However, the tealeaves do have some other theories about who 1stSSLeibstandarte really is. It won't take much to convince me either, since you clearly are not some innocent lamb as you claim 1stSSLeibstandarte. Therefore, if you wish to continue posting here you better keep this in mind. In case you need it spelled out clearer, you're posts are being watched. If your behavior, or punctuation, indicates that I'm right then you'll be banned. If you somehow manage to keep posting here without raising my suspicions further, then you'll remain. It's as simple as that.

Steve