Infantry Video

Vegeorite

Okay, I downloaded the gameplay clip the other day to get a feel for the game.

Based on that 35 secs of footage this game 'looks' really bloody good! smile.gif

I wonder if the long grass those landsers (yeah?) are sneaking through will provide concealment in the game data? I'm guessing it will.

Shame it isn't a dedicated 1940 theme. Not a criticism, just a fetish of mine. One day... .

I'm inclined to buy this now. I do resent the security measures that came with Strategic Command 2 (as in I don't play as much as I would)and I suppose they will be applied to this title too.

If people are interested/flush enough to buy they will buy.

Nice one!

Ha! I should point out I bought both of the SCs but can't be doing with performing the security part of SC2's installation every time I reinstall my OS. That's why I don't play it as much - not cos I've got a pirated copy! Plus I get a spyware vibe from that kind of thing.

You were right. Sold!!

It's so packed with features it seems odd they didn't do building entry. Very good nonetheless.

It actually looks as good as it promised to be way back.

No pre-order as far as I can see. Will this be in the shops/online/both?

Thank you, traemyn.

When I said 'feature packed'... it looks as though you can select troops from within infantry sections and issue them discrete orders. I mean, that's real innovation right here in our favourite (niche) genre!

That would make up a lot for a possible tank-centered treatment by the developers - as has been speculated from screenshots.

Soon I may not need these rose-tinted spectacles anymore. smile.gif

You need to receive a code by e-mail which you keep. When you install the game you are prompted for a longer code that you have acquired from the internet using the first code.

There's some online third-party software/database involved which verifies and issues valid codes.

You should be able to save and re-use the downloaded licence code but the button to install an already downloaded code is greyed out on my game.

I don't like having to connect to the internet to get a licence I've already purchased!