A bit off topic...maybe

iplaygames2

Greetings, folks! I've been browsing the thread about tank skins, and have a quick question for you fans of armor..

Is there any website or book that has lots of pictures of damaged/destroyed armor pieces? Call it morbid curiousity if you wish, but I'm a big fan of seeing the "after" pics of tanks after a battle. We can sit and look at tanks in pristine condition all we want, but the fact is, no tank ever came out of combat looking like it did at the loading docks.

I've tried to find books about WW2 armor, but none are totally devoted to what I'm looking for. Well, not that I've found anyway.

Anyone have info about this topic? Thanks!

there was a french site devoted entirely to pictures of destroyed tanks of WW II, it was themed something along the effects of tank guns or similar. lost the bookmark with my old computer. not sure if that site still exists, its been years that I last saw it. wait, I still might have the link on my PzF site...

There was a discussion about gun droop on the CM forums. Apparently due to the gun being breech heavy or barrel heavy, but I'll let you read this entertaining thread for the details.

As you can imagine, plenty of wisecracks related to manhoods and potency thereof.

[edited for clarity]