Achtung Minen ?

Sickie

Hey guys,

I'm really glad I found this community while chasing Wartime Command / WWII-rts / TOW in the last few years. One issue that, to my best knowledge, hasn't been adressed is mines and how they are integrated. So;

- Are there different kinds of mines; anti-personel, anti-tank, difference between mines of different armies?

- Is it possible to place minefields during the setupfase while defending prepared positions?

- Will there be engineersquads and/or funnytanks

to clear them?

- Are all minefields marked with signs? If not; is there somekind of sneakcommand for infantry that will enable them to spot mines?

- Will an artillerybarrage or forced fire reduce the effectiveness of minefields?

Reading the Prokhorovka aar makes me fear the worst....

From what I can tell, from AAR's and from what reading I have done, there does not appear to be minefields for the time being.

Then again, there are many things that are not in it that are being planned for later add on.

There are PanzerWerfer mines and hafthohlladung magnetic mines and the like...but no minefields it appears.

Thanx Y'all,

It's a bit of a shame, but I feel like Tow is getting a lot of things nearly right and could imho, with very little effort get everything right.

I have the hope though that a lot of things will be fixed under the watchfull eye of BTF. Like they did with the engagementranges....

• 2 weeks later...