This might help pass the time?

GI Jas

Intersting. It looks like a more complex version of Axis and Allies.

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

"You might as well play a board game rather than something which looks that bad."

Congratulations, have a cookie. Most idiotic comment since Chavez...

Thats harsh. Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed of nails.

It certainly looks full of content, so much so that it will probably be a clickfest running through all those menus and tabs. I am just not a fan of turn based strategy and much prefer to think about strategies on the fly in real time. Of course us real-timers can still resort to the Pause button if it all gets out of control smile.gif

Originally posted by Tankbuster:

Actually I am more of a Strategy person,

Originally posted by Tankbuster:

It certainly looks full of content, so much so that it will probably be a clickfest running through all those menus and tabs. I am just not a fan of turn based strategy and much prefer to think about strategies on the fly in real time.

uhm... ok....

hey, I am a big strategy person, I like to go into HalfLife team Fortress or Duke Nukem and really do some strategy with my big gun... I am the fastest when it comes to strategy... one time, I had quad damage and simply 0\/\/n3D the map ! r0xx0r5 !!1!111

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

:D Every morning I log on to this forum and am even more surprised abot how we day by day are more and more overrun by these classic teenage FPSers and their intelligent posts...

ok, where do i sign?

Hoffy old chap, I haven't played any of those games you mentioned so you are way off track with the stupid remarks. The only FPS I have ever played is Red Orchestra and it is OK, but certainly doesn't r0xx0r5 !!1!111 (whatever that means). I don't claim to be anything other than average at strategy games, unlike the other elitist idiots who have chimed in here.

Amazing how mature people who should know better are the ones acting like the FPS kiddie jerks on here. Quite odd really :confused:

I'm easy if you're easy Hoffy ;) Err, no, wait, that could be taken the wrong way :eek:

Thanks for the explanation Jussi. Didn't mean to upset you guys. I think we are on the same level really, you just over-reacted a little to my comments. Understandable if the dynamics of the forums have really been changing as dramatically as you say. Not everyone new is a ninja musician though ( :D great phrase)

[ September 28, 2006, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Tankbuster ]