On sale or pre-order loc?

xnode

A friend of mine introduced me to this title, sadly I never even heard about it till now. Owner of all the previous titles in the series before, I am a huge fan of this dev team and this game look awsome smile.gif ...

So looking about online and in stores, no one has release info or pre-orders for this title, any ideas anyone?

Thnx,

Xnode

Huh? Look around. Battlefront.com has games of its own and a distribution system of its own. That includes the capabily for buyers to download games just bought. And there is no need to be on steam to play the games either. Alot more freedom that way.

What you have here is quality over quantity. Valve...not so much. At least as far as wargames go.

No arcade games here.

Don't take my comment wrong Gunner, it's more on the fact of "being seen" then being tied to some restrictive client program. Why my friends and I will undoubtly play this online, it needs some publicity.. More that play the more fun we will have, not that having a small community is bad, but even the devs need to make some cash.

We will help with word of mouth, as my friend got me here just by that, but I think you get my thought on it.

Originally posted by xnode:

..Owner of all the previous titles in the series before, I am a huge fan of this dev team and this game look awsome smile.gif

Xnode

BFC isn't making this game, it's 1C, makers of the great IL2 games. Although BFC is certainly helping tieing up loose ends, ie. tweaking, balancing.