Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Where'd they all go?

gunnersman

Ok, we know Megakill is at a trade show in Leipzig (and with his new girlfriend...muahahaha!*cough*hack*cough*) :cool:

But it has been eerily quiet lately. Or at least the past 3-4 days. Usually someone replies at least once about something. No Moon, Madmatt, David1C, Anatoly, fil, Kwazydog, or Steve.

Hmmm. Must be working hard (On the demo?).

Or drunk off their as*es.

I prefer the former.

:D

They are probably as despondent as I am that Pluto is no longer a planet and therefore don't see any point in getting out of bed....... lol

Can we expect to see Pluto listed as a planet during the events portrayed in this simulation?

...and where did all the new threads/posts go?

Previously, we advanced 2 forum pages worth of threads each day, now we barely have a reply on a daily basis.

Don't tell me the forum is dead before the game has even been released, that would remind me too much of a certain other forum I won't mention here (but which is about a game that has a name which sounds a lot like the boardgame "Axis and Allies").

Originally posted by ComradeP:

...and where did all the new threads/posts go?

Previously, we advanced 2 forum pages worth of threads each day, now we barely have a reply on a daily basis.

Don't tell me the forum is dead before the game has even been released, that would remind me too much of a certain other forum I won't mention here (but which is about a game that has a name which sounds a lot like the boardgame "Axis and Allies").

You'd prefer to have the exact same questions asked over and over and over? Wait until the demo. I'm sure there'll be loads of questions and comments to read then.

You'd prefer to have the exact same questions asked over and over and over? Wait until the demo. I'm sure there'll be loads of questions and comments to read then.
Grogs are creative enough to find a new thing to bitch about based on minimal amounts of new information. New screenshots and blog entries are being released at least a few times a week, so I would expect people to post about those.

I don't like replying to the exact same question in ten difference threads, but there's always something new to talk about in a new thread.