scenario mod in fast test phase.

greetings, i do have started a mod/scenario taken at base the third reich mod by [pzgren.] at this time i are playtesting an if things go all ok i will post on combat mission site soon, i have included japanese forces as bulgaria, hungary, romania and spain dominions, the new features with upgradable minors and set it not above 100% cost are good outstanding and such a scenario will have not be possible without it, combat is bloody and research is fixed but maybe people, as me found it interesting, here a preview picture of featured japanese forces, originally developed and created by sidious poa, aka sideris.

all feedback welcome and i want to know if people will like a scenario this style, main problem will be maybe it is complete ahistorical and complete hipothetical, last time scenario sculpture is to give allies some production advantage, now is roughly 50-50, maybe better 60/65 to 50 for allies, will not be much work,

best regards,

alaric. bzwfqwmlvx.jpg