plug and play sprites???

I've got an sugestion! smile.gif

maybe its fun to make some plug and play "sprite packs" so that everyone can use them very easy! with "packs" advance and greeny players can use use them! at this moment its a little complicated and it takes a while before you've made a complete sheme (and mirrored scheme!)

Normal Dude did make some perfect sprites maybe some plug and play sets would be very nice and easy to use! it also extends the gameplay time! ;)

Actually Joost I've been considering making some alternate 3d_unit sprites packs, ready to put in a campaign folder, and re-doing some of the WW2 sprites now that I'm better at graphics from the practice. But in the meantime, my sprites outlines on cmmods makes replacing individual sprites a snap. smile.gif

Yep you did something wrong. ; ) Mirroring them takes 30 seconds.

Heres what ya do:

1. Click on Image.

2. Click on Flip/Rotate.

3. Select Flip Horizontal.

4. Now select Save As. NOT save

5. Save as the same file name, BUT with a "_mirrored" added to the end (No quotation marks).

For example, if the file was "unit_sprites_3d" you would flip it and name it "unit_sprites_3d_mirrored"