The "slowness of AI" in SC2

By working on my mod Falklands War, I noticed that the slowness of AI was proportional among naval units which it has to administer. The more naval units AI has to be administered, the more it plays slowly (and this situation becomes fast boring : waiting More than 5 minutes his turn is too long...). Less AI has naval units, and more fast AI plays his turn.

I suppose that is due to the calculation of the field of vision of units and to the calculation of the movement. Hubert, do you think it would be possible to find a solution of this "naval problem " ?

Due to this problem, I have to abolish argentin naval units of my mods : AI took more than 6/7 minutes to play his turn ! :eek:

I think that a "Pacific Campaign 1941-1945 would have exactly the same problem, due to the fact it would need a great quantity of naval units... :rolleyes: