my editor master wish list...

greetings, i have some ideas for the editor, however can say how hard will these to be implemented on the game, want to share for community, here them go...

maybe new tech... automatic (1/5) operational redeployment for each turn, can save a lot of mmp and worth the costs in open battles.

maybe new tech... automatic (maybe 1 from 5, 1 from 6/7) "combat training", +0.1 experience each turn, can make maybe a branch for each land, air and naval units, for a total of three branch, or an unique branch and determine what units get the increase, for the best i think to stablish a max. as said above.

editor parameter... give the ability to make reinforcements from [production queue] "randomized" in his entry turn, maybe from 1% to 99%, reflecting changes in the war preparations and war industry from a given nation, uncertainty in wich and when reinforcements will be available can increase the replayability of any and all scenarios, i think,

well, thanks for your time and hope to see all this implemented if it can be reached,

with regards,

alaric.