Exploitation Scripts and FoW Problem

OK folks I need a solution.

I really, really want to include to exploit scripts where the AI will grab undefended goodies like Gibraltor, Alexandria, England etc, but I run into this problem.

Using the ACTIVATE_POSITION flag, I set the activation to 0 enemy units on the target tile or within a certain distance.

Sounds fine and good.

The problem arises when the weather goes bad or such and the AI cannot see the target. It automatically assumes that because it cannot see any units there, that there ARE no units there. The end result is lots of messy ill faited attacks or amphib transports stuck in limbo in the middle of the ocean when they realize that units ARE there.

Anyone have a work-around or solution?

Not even a NOT-connective available? For then

IF p THEN Q := NOT p OR Q

p AND q := NOT (NOT p OR NOT q)

If there are really not more logic functions, these should be requested in the "request thread"!!!

Not being able to specify unit types is also a bummer. I´m beginning to wonder how you can write all those scripts ... sounds like giving a speech with your tongue anaesthetized!