Output Map Position (F9)

Output #MAP_POSITION values to a text file. This is useful for script

work where you want to manage multiple map position entries. To

execute this feature, highlight selected map positions while in the Tile

Layer and then hit F9. This will generate a text file called

map_positions.txt in the main Strategic Command 2 directory. You can

then cut and paste the generated #MAP_POSITION text into the

appropriate script event although you might have to rename the control ‚#‘

entry to the appropriate name for some scripts.

----------------------

But the problem is : it does not work on my computer : when I hit F9 after selecting tile layer and after selecting some map position tile, I am conducted directly to the "POSTE DE TRAVAIL" (Explorer)and no MAP_POSITION.txt is generated in the appropriate directory. :(

Have any solution ?

PS : The more I explore this editor, the more I discover that Hubert has given us a incredible free tool for creating all wargames of ours dreams. It is a fabulous liberty : we have work for thirty years and all historical campaings are now possible, as "great strategic" or just "operationnal" level. With the functions of editor, I may build exactly as I want my Falkland's war scenario. I would not be able to play other game, now. Nothing after SC2, except campaign disk SC2 or SC 3... tongue.gif

[ April 29, 2006, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: fantomas ]

Founded solution !

If somebody has the same problem : replaced my first USB port keybord by a PS2 port Keyboard and key F9 works now perfect ;)

(Think that in fact, the problem might be caused by the parameters of "automatic keys" F1 to F12 assignated with multiples functions on my precedent keyboard (the PS2 keyboard is more simply and has not these "multiples functions keys"). Perhaps, the USB keyboard will works too, but I do not know how change the key functions. If somebody know how do that, it will help...)

[ April 29, 2006, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: fantomas ]