small bugs

poesel

The horizontal scrollbar in the network tab shows as full although you can scroll to the right (linux).

'vote p___ed' shouldn't be filtered (btw there shouldn't be any filter - a definable blacklist would be fine)

I sometimes experience a 'click delay' during the drop order especially when the scenario starts. Either I drop wherever the 'drop' button was or somewhere on the path where I moved the mouse (without clicking).

Sometimes my typed messages get lost. I have to type 2-3 times to get one through.

I (like somewhere mentioned) also experienced getting damaged through the base building. There was an artillery hit on the other side and after that one of my tires was gone.

Well, I was in a game a few days ago with someone whos was most probably a kid. After he found out that there was a filter, the first thing he tried to find out what didn't get filtered.

I learned some new words then...

Whatever you forbid is most attractive. If you have kids, you know... ;)

The filtering is all done on the client side, so if it's in your way then you can kill it yourself. Edit the file called Profanity.xml and simply remove all of the "Words" tags. Or, if you're a parent, you can add more to the list.

The original list was a lot longer than this one and compiling it was - uh - educational, for sure.