Readings in German?

Hello.

I didnt take a look at the Battlefront Site for about 3 Month now and im Impressed about the New Screenshots an the CMSF Site u made. First off all im a FAN Boy of your Games and that is absolutly Rare for my Relations to Games in general.

I like the CM Series and your Philosophy of making real Simulations and not that Arcade Massmarket Games. Thats really nice. I will buy CMSF for sure to support your great effords. U understand the Wishes of a Real Tactikgamer. The Interview with the Developer could be my Talking on Friends who like to play Arcade Games. Thx for that!

Here are my Questions:

1. THe Books u mentioned on the CMSF Site are all in English right? Are any of these Books available in German so i can read them too? Im getting really intresed in Modern Land Combat. I played Lock-On Falcon and some other Sims and i must say that its not only a Fire and Forget War. I like the Readings on those Books. So are they available in German?

2. I know alot ppl ask this but i couldnt find any release Date when its about to be finished. I cant wait to get my Hands on it! So when is a rough Release date?

Greetz from Germany to all Hardcore Sim Fans and ppl i played in CMBB and the other Tiles. Maybe some remembered me.

Salute!

Hallo Taki,

leider gibt es sehr wenig vergleichbare Lektüre in Deutsch. Zumindest habe ich selbst auch nicht wirklich was gefunden. Suche auf Amazon.de liefert meist entweder englisch-sprachige Titel oder lediglich politischen Kram.

Martin