Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A suggestion to CM:SF

When two friend units spotted a enemy unit as a "fully identified enemy unit icon" at the same time, Let's can differentiate which friend unit have higher contact level with the enemy units than another.

All I refer to is under ELITE level.

As we know, the enemy unit will appear as a fully identified enemy unit icon or as a question mark, but give your attention to that a "fully identified enemy unit icon" also have level of contact, which will be represented in the details panel at the bottom of the screen(ex. which weapon the enemy have, and even more details).

Let's have a test. Two friend units spotted a enemy unit as a "fully identified enemy unit icon" at the same time, but in fact, the two friend units have different level of contact to the enemy unit from each other(one friend unit may know much more details than another, for example, one friend unit not only identify the enemy units as infantry but also know which weapon the enemy units have. But another only identify the enemy units as infantry ), now I want to know, one by one, which contact level with the enemy unit my individual friend unit have.

I click on one of the friend units, and the enemy unit appear as "fully identified enemy unit icon". Then, I click on another friend unit, and the enemy unit also appear as "fully identified enemy unit icon", the same with the former. Now I can not differentiate which friend unit have higher contact level with the enemy units.

I click on the enemy unit, what I see in the detail panel at the bottom of the screen is the collective spotting details("the information one of the friend units have identified" mix "the information another friend units have identified") , but what I want to see from the detail panel is the details which my individual friend can see, but not the collective details all the friend unit can see.

[ October 08, 2007, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: popllt ]

I click on the enemy unit, what I see in the detail panel at the bottom of the screen is the collective spotting details , but what I want to see from the detail panel is the details which my individual friend can see, but not the details all the friend unit can see.