off topic.. If you are interested in Geocaching and Garmin GPS's and Mac OS X ...

Please check out my lengthy post in the general forum.

If you are a Mac user with a Garmin GPS device, and you are interesting uploading and downloading waypoints how do you do it? (connect and transfer data and waypoints?)

There are a few more questions and a longer post in the general forum, but since most of the Mac centric folks I am directing this towards are known to spend more time in this forum I thought I would post here as well.

Thanks

-tom w

P.S.

the answer is mostly here I think: Peach Pit article for GPS and OS X "Yes you can use your GPS with a Mac!"

[ February 12, 2006, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Sure but you weren't talking about Google Earth, you were talking about GPS's.

Google Earth is not a GPS with way points etc.

I have already provide my Long and Lat for the topic in the General Forum about "Mac Get Google earth: Homing In".

Before I buy a GPS I want "P" code access and the ability to use it on my Mac - which from your posts above appears to be sorely lacking.