Deploy countdown frustrations

Hi everybody, apologies if these things have already been resolved, but I have a couple of questions/complaints.

Is there any countdown until deployment is complete? I can't seem to find one. Also, its pretty hard to tell if the weapon is deploying or not: I presume that if the button is depressed it is in a deploying state, but its hard to tell at a glance if it is depressed or not, what happens if you press it again, do you have to start waiting for 5 minutes again? Its pretty frustrating when you are trying to use recoilless rifles and such like with long deployment times.

A clearer countdown for artillery would also be appreciated, you know, click on the spotter and see it marking off minutes/seconds until the bombardment(s) begins instead of the "receiving" that is there presently. Once its set I'm too scared to press any buttons in case it buggers up the original orders and I have to start all over again.

some teams dont even display deployment time.

Is there any countdown until deployment is complete?
no, or i cant find any.

Also, its pretty hard to tell if the weapon is deploying or not
thats easy, you dont look at the button but what the 3 teammembers are doing. in the left bottom part of the screen you can see what the guys are doing. if they are "spotting" they dont deploy. if all members are "deploying" than they deploy.

if you interrupt deployment i guess you have to wait again. if you press it and press it again in the same wego command phase i think it wont give you the full time again. just in realtime becouse there it counts as soon as you press it.

A clearer countdown for artillery would also be appreciated, you know, click on the spotter and see it marking off minutes/seconds until the bombardment(s) begins instead of the "receiving" that is there presently
time you get when plotting a strike gives you a idea. you just have to remember it.

also you can look a the spotting rounds, they are a good indicator of how long it will still take.

receiving is generally the first thing they do, after that when they fire spotting rounds, they display "spotting".

so in case you didnt noticed, what is displayed there changes.

Thanks for your responses; good to know that I'm not the only one going nuts over these small things.

In general I've really been enjoying playing PBEM with version 1.08, apart from annoying little points like this.

So lets vote for deployment and artillery timers for 1.09!

i only vote for a deployment timer :D

the arty timer would be "cheatlike" in my view, said in other words. it would make you, others and everyone actually make calculate too exactly with arty fire wich makey arty even more powerfull than it is already. nothing against that, but dont make it more "calculatable" with a artificial timer sticked to it.

as said, if you pay attention it is often pretty obvious if the fire comes down soon or not.

thats my take on that.