The No1 problem of CMSF?

I'd say infantry behaviour combined with LOS/LOF problems.

-The regrouping once you halt a move can lead them to exposed places you never intended them to be. Adjusting at least next waypoint would be a good solution to the "halt/go to regroup spot/get killed".

-Using walls for cover. I cant make them take cover behind a low wall. Either they will stay some meters behind it in a loose formation or they will start bunny hoping forth and back. Both gets them killed.

-Using Building corners. Either blocked LOS/LOF or totally exposed. Cant find the middle solution so far. Same for hill crests, where the shooting through solid ground ruins every attempt to position them effectively. Also, you cant make them take cover behind a vehicle. A Stryker is big enough to offer protection for a whole squad but your men spread out of cover and get shot. I use the vehicles to provide cover and not vice versa.

Obviously all this is due to the mismatch of 1:1 with the action spots and LOS grid. I've seen squads perfectly using cover in trenches, roofs and shellholes with a large squad spreading or closing in depending on the circumstances. Can we see something similar with other common ground features as well?