PBEM BUG/Feedback

Running my own PBEM and was wondering if anybody is experiencing any problems with it? Please post on this thread any problems. I understand about the issue with the size of the files, I'm concerned with loading and running the PBEM.

JohnO

[ July 29, 2007, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: JohnO ]

Well to get it started, we experience one minor hiccup and that may have to be on my end when I was trying to send the file through gmail and seem to lockup due to roadrunner. After resending the file again everything is running so far. Files don't seem to be to large.

Also I give movement orders during the setup phase and when it was time for them to move they didn't until the second turn. But that was only on the Blue side, the Red side didn't have that problem during his setup and first turn.

JohnO

I posted this before with no resulting interest.

In PBEM Quick Battle the setup zones are not marked and the only placement that can be made is putting infantry into vehicles.

Both side start in the same location which can be funny since it only a game.

I have tried this both with another player and by moving the file from Outgoing to Incoming folders.

It does work correctly for Hot Seat and play against the AI.

Added But The AI does not delpoy or move it's forces in a QB.

We are aware that a PBEM bug that we thought was fixed crept back in. This will be fixed immediately, though we need to fix a few more things before we can release a patch. We will get the fix out very, very shortly. How shortly? I don't want to nail down a day or an expectation, so let's just leave it at "shortly" :D

Steve