Floating icons

JSB

As it was discussed in another thread (C2 Issues...), it would help, especially in RT, to have more different icons for the different teams (snipers, IED, spies...).

It would also help if the floating icons could appear in green (or yellow for the syrians) for all multi-selected units, as the green bases are not always visible in normal graphic mode, depending on the terrain.

Finally, I noticed, during a "cpu demanding" battle, floating icons not disappearing after their relative unit had been eliminated. (this battle was a nightmare as I couldn't cancel any order! It seemed to work but the replacing order was just added to the former and so on...)

I'd just like to see the icons a bit more subtle, perhaps transparent or a duller more natural colour.

At the moment when there is a large number of units on the field it looks like a kids birthday party where the hired clown has gone berserk with the balloon making.

Originally posted by Falcon899:

You -can- turn them off you know.

Yeah but they are a very useful tool to manage your units especially when troops are in vehicles. I just think for realism purposes they could be maybe olive green and transparent so they are still visible but less intrusive.