So how's the AI and pathfinding?

I havent had a problem with the TacAI. So far i havent played the campaing and only a few QB and single battles so hard to comment on the StratAI.

But so far it seems ok. It trys to take objectives when you play meeting engaement. And in the few single battles ive tried its been active as well.

Maybe one thing to add about the tacAI.

If you ask it to enter a house it will go through the door unless you blow a hole in the wall. If that door happens to be in the line of fire then your squad will get moved down. I guess i just played to much close combat where soldiers magicaly enters buildings :D in CMSF they use the door. just keep that in mind.

The path finding seems good to me.

I had a squad running back and forth between a building and some trees over and over and over. I finally realized it was because I had given then the assault command but another squad had made it into the building first. Plenty of room for both squads in the building.

Also a few times I have seen units htat were laying down spinning in place.

But for me those are very minor issues.

Too early for me to comment on the AI.