PBEM, infantry will not follow orders

I am trying to play Trident Valley via PBEM.

None of my infantry will follow orders to move out of the Bradleys. The vehicles have lowered their doors, but none of my infantry, although given orders over multiple turns, will get out. Seems like a bug to me.

On the first turn, a platoon of dismounted infantry with move orders ignored these and stayed in place.

Also, as soon as we started, the map changed. Parts of the roads turned to a kind of mush, and I think even a large stand of trees moved, versus the stock scenario. I would post a picture, but ImageShack seems to be down just now.

I really think there are some funny things going on with the PBEM files.

haha - mine is doing that too. the reason it took so long for me to return the file is that I was testing and testing trying to figure out how to do it.

basically i figured out that if you give the move out order before the vehicle stops the units wont move. cancel all the orders and then issue another order to move - that fixed it in my test pbem.

note (I cant remember if this happened in RT)

Hi guys,

OK, that's pretty serious. We'll get right on that. There was a bug like that which SHOULD still be fixed. Sometimes, unfortunately, things come back like old luggage.

I'll keep everybody informed about our schedule for v1.02. We're working on it now. What I can say is that we have the same attitude towards patches that we always have. The more serious the problems, the quicker the patch comes out to fix it. We won't hold back critical fixes for arbitrary reasons.

In short... consider us "on it" :D

Steve