Posted elsewhere but important enough to deserve it's own thread here

sandy

First off, wow what a post. You are seriously trying to hold BFC to make the same game over and over? And why are you quoting a different game manual and expecting the same result? Its called evolution. Even apes adapt to new stimuli in thier environment.

Maybe I am just silly but WEGO is also a part of the game still isn't it? And you can make battles that arent company level, just what fun would that be?

And if you dont like BFC's newer games, theres always Matrix to fall back on LOL. They publish the same type games over and over just for the dissatisfied players like you.

@ Huntarr, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, ok, gotcha, did not recognize your level 6 sarcasm. I will concurrently adjust my sarcasm perception receiver (SPR)block3

@ Tarquelne, well crap, it has been a long day, I had to classify rock cores all day and enter them into a database in a hot warehouse for 8 hours. Worst part of my job, I'm gonna take a forum break.