Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Doh! I can't find my product code

I am trying to load CMSF onto my macbook pro and I can't locate where I wrote down my Product code to load it up. Is there any way I can look that up? If not is there anyway to get it from BFC? I bought the download and the hard copy version.

Do I need to buy a second copy to put on my laptop or is it good for 2 computers if used by the same person only?

It's good for 2 comps.

I reckon you have bootcamp or your hard drive has Windows in one partition, as there is no Mac version at this point.

For the download version they send an e-mail with the code. Didn't you save that?

Else you should send BF and email so that they can help you.

-

If you have not done it already, please email elicense@battlefront.com for your code. Please include details from your order, such as your full name, email address, and when you purchased.

This is only necessary for orders before Oct 1 by the way. After Oct 1, you can log into your customer account in the store, click on "Account Maintenance", which - among other things - brings up a list of all your orders, and by opening the order you can look up all your details yourself, including your key, download link etc.

For "hardgoods only" orders, the key is printed on a label on the product itself. For all other orders, it's stored in that customer account (so you can download right away).

And Webwing is correct, each key allows you to have the game active on two computers at the same time. There is no limit as to how many computers you can install it, and you can unlicense and relicense an unlimited number of times as well, your key never expires as such.

Martin