360?

GasMask

I was wandering if there are plans to bring this franchise over to the next generation of consoles. I just bought an Xbox 360 and the power of it is amazing; plus I prefer playing games from my couch. smile.gif

Also, my first experience with turn based tactical simulations was on a console. I played Conflict on the old NES and enjoyed Panzer General on the Playstation. I realize that more "non-gamers/non-hardcore gamers" are getting into gaming, but hard core gamers are still out there and I think bringing this franchise to the 360 would be an awsome step in showing the great fun there is to be had from strategy war gaming. Thoughts?

You make it sound like an 8 year old with a stretegic mind is a bad thing. I've always had one. Some of my fondest child hood memories are of playing the orriginal Sim City. I was addicted to that game, and all though I was a child, it tought me money management, planning, and pretty much how a real city works. Same thing for war games.

I never said put it in Toys R Us though. I don't think kids should be playing ultra violent titles, but I don't think CM qualifies as really violent, it's very abstract. Add in some cries of agony and some blood and blown off body parts and then 8 year olds playing CM would be a bad thing.

:D that would be awesome i think though i'd end up buying both the console and PC versions partly out of solidarity but mostly so i could play tactically against my freinds with the PC and 2ndly so i could relax and maybe have a bit more of a muck about one on the console (while still hopefulyl playing hotseat games with freinds!)