More info about weapons and vehicles?,and one suggestion for a we-go system on TCP/IP

Hi everybody, first of all, sorry for my english, I not speak it very well.

I have a question, the panel info that appears when we press "enter" in CMx1 series, still remain in CMSF?

I play the demo and I don´t see it. If has been removed, where I can see info about armor, range and other things about weapons? It´s very important!!!

About my suggestion for a wego system on TCP/IP, it´s basically the same that I can read fewer days ago, introducing a pause every certain time, but, as in fact it is real time, this time maybe sould be edited by the players when they created the game. 60 seconds in WW2 can be good, but in modern war.....

And another thing, is that we don´t have replay in this wego system. It´s possible save every nanosecond in the local machine, like a PBEM file, but this file is read by the same machine. With this method, it´s possible have replay in TCP/IP?

I hope that my english is understood smile.gif

Hi Molinator. Sadly, the big detailed info panel got dropped because with the whole array of different armour types and warheads that information wasn't very meaningful any more.

However, all is not lost. In the unit information panel there is a tab with a shield on it. This will give you a general idea what level of protection you have against various warheads.

The TCP/IP mode is being looked at, but no promises.

In the unit information panel there is a tab with a shield on it. This will give you a general idea what level of protection you have against various warheads.

Yes, I see it, but, for example, I don´t know range of lot of weapons. In CMx1, you can see that a panzershreck has a range of 225m, but in CMx2, I don´t have no idea when my RPG can shoot or when not....

The interface should be improved.