New member of the Stryker familiy?

What's the freaking point? If you're trying to highlight a new bug, why not make the thread something that is useful to those in charge.

If, on the other hand, you're trying to impress us with your screen capture and image posting skills, then drive on; you're knocking us all off our feet with your skills.

We need a 500ml infusion of humor, stat! Someone's losing it!

@jens: This is simply the fault-redundant version.

To be honest, issues like these don't really detract from the gameplay value.

On the other hand, you can say about ArmA what you want, but I have yet to see mutant tanks or other vehicles involved in a "close cuddle" like this there ;)

Originally posted by Blackhorse:

If, on the other hand, you're trying to impress us with your screen capture and image posting skills, then drive on; you're knocking us all off our feet with your skills.

That's what I had in mind actually. I'm glad that finaly someone honored my screen capture and image posting skills.

Jens

Originally posted by jens198:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blackhorse:

That's what I had in mind actually. I'm glad that finaly someone honored my screen capture and image posting skills.

Jens </font>

Originally posted by jens198:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blackhorse:

Jens </font>

Originally posted by Blackhorse:

What's the freaking point? If you're trying to highlight a new bug, why not make the thread something that is useful to those in charge.

I think Dorosh has happy pills for you...