any CMC style campaigns in CMx2 ?

"features a completely new experience for players in the form of a highly story-driven, semi-dynamic campaign from the US perspective. Each battle includes a detailed Mission Briefing outlining specific objectives, ranging from traditional "hold this spot" type battles to engagements where maintaining force cohesion or inflicting casualties is the goal. "

The editor will allow for CMMC type meta campaigns, naturally. I'd love to see someone organize something like that, though historically, my experience with them has not been as good as the experience of others. I've started out in about a dozen, actually played battles in perhaps 3, and never progressed farther than that, either due to my own time commitments, or due to organizational collapse. I hear the Onions Wars are going strong and BigDuke6's baby is still going on around Lauban - still participating in that one though it seems to me I owe them some admin.