Problems in training campaign

In case it's not being fixed in 1.04 i have discovered some problems(or features even tongue.gif ) with the training campaign that probably should be fixed for 1.05:

During the mission where you have to use javelins i discovered that if i just let the guys fire off their javelins they would use too many on the T55's making it impossible to finish of the bunkers. One of the problem here is that, when a team has only got 1 jav left they refuse to fire it at the bunkers. The bunkers themselves seem to need 3+ javelin hits to be destroyed. When you only have 12 in total i constantly ran short. The only way i could finish this mission in the end was to move up my forces and disable the bunkers with small arms (This should not be the correct action as this is a jav training scenario).

The next mission (using support assets) seems to be missing an end condition, only the time running out ending it, even though i had eradicated the enemy position.

Final thing is more re. the problems with 8800 cards, but i'll put it in here as well so you dont have to go look for it. In Al's fist scen. if i move the camera inside some of the buildings (still looking towards the short end of the field) my framerate drops from mayby 15 to 4 fps, this seems to indicated somthing being rendered wrong.

I would also like to point towards my screenshot in the thread about 163.77 drivers, as there seems to be a problem rendering palm trees (granted it probably just is a problem with this set).

Hope i havent missed anything else.

I ran into that same issue with running out of Javelins as well. For some reason the soldiers continue launching Javelins at the tanks even when they are clearly destroyed. This continues until they run out of ammo. Manually targetting the bunkers does make them stop, but by then there aren't enough Javelins left to destroy them.