CMSF MP, what will it be like?

...if and when it get underway on the scale of CM1, whether PBEM, RT or multi-multiplayer RT. Will it be fun? I did a lot of PBEM with CMBB/AK up to a couple of years ago. Bugs and perceived omissions prevented me from actually finishing a scenario in CMSF against the AI until 1.07. Until then I fired up the game every other update to check on progress and to dig the cool modelling and animations. But now, I see the light from the depths of the cave: BFC is going to pull this off. Work remains, but CM2 is going to be great.

The effect violence and precision of modern weaponry will be, I think, to render MP games nasty, brutish and short. Mis-position your Stryker by a meter and, poof, it's gone up in smoke. CMSF requires precision. Scenarios won't unfold at a leisurely pace, requiring a different mindset. Will multiplayers find this satisfying?

what will it be like
i wonder what it means when they say;

"...some form of TCPip WEGO..."

"...technical limitations..."

"...what we feel is a viable compromise system that shoudl give WeGoers most of what they want."

that doesnt sounds too positive...after all there is WEGO or not, not "some form", what could that probably be!?