Crew closing hatch/UI

JSB

Sorry if this has been discussed in another topic, but I didn't find anything about it since 1.05.

When a crew is ordered to open up, the relative UI button is highlighted, but when this crew decides by itself to close the hatch due to dangerous circumstances, (or firing purpose?), the button remains highlighted.

Does this mean that the crew will attempt to "re-open up" as soon as the circumstances will allow it?

It's sometimes disturbing because the player should be able to see the open-up status in the UI without having to zoom on the vehicle to check it "by itself".

I suppose that everything minimizing micro-management is good for this game, especially for real-time players.

Just tried 1.05 in a few little scenarios, and I really enjoyed it, despite the low-wall curse.

Keep going!!!

[ December 19, 2007, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: JSB ]

Originally posted by thewood:

One other point here is the difficulty in telling the difference when a button is puched or not.

I have to agree and it isn't often I agree with Thewood (just joking) I have run into the same issue myself, did I select that button or not and then I select it again thinking that I did and screw it all up.