Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

split infantry rears its ugly head

skelley

Confusing me here smile.gif To sort it out, are you saying you have a SQUAD that is split into two TEAMS and that those two TEAMS won't reform into the original SQUAD when they get close together? Or are you saying you have a SQUAD that isn't split but the two TEAMS are going off on their own and you can't seem to get them to get close to each other again? Two very different situations but I can't tell which one (if either!) you're experiencing.

Steve

This is a whole squad not split teams. it is what is left of a squad (3 men in 2 teams). I tried to make it assault a house and 1 team ran in the opposite direction. The next turn I cleared the move order and gave a quick move back to the original starting point to get it to join the other team but it quick moved even further away. then turned around and went back towards original start position. Next turn it turned back around and ran in the opposite direction again and repeated this over and over. I did get them rejoined by stopping the move order for a turn and then quick moving to the original starting point.

Ah... OK, that is something different. What was confusing me is "rejoin" because two separate Teams within a Squad can only "rejoin" if they have been split apart. What you're talking about is just trying to get them next to each other ("consolidated"). Yeah, that sounds like a problem we should look at. Please email me the save (steve@battlefront.com) and we'll take a look at it.

My guess is this was triggered by the Assault Command combined with the beat up state of your Squad.

Steve