1.3 related problem?

Maybe coincidental, the patch was installed a few days ago and there was no problem for a while. But now the replays freeze during the first replay and the screen blanks out completely. Everything goes out, picture and sound.

Then having tried a few of the published fixes for the Radeon video and Windows XP related problems, managed to do a one full minute replay and then blank out on the second. While it works its 100%, then it freezes without warning, then after a few seconds an entire blank out.

There has been nothing else installed since the patch, nothing changed at all up until the problem began, there may have been some automatic Windows stuff, I don't know about that. This is the first problem I've had with CMAK at all, always worked perfectly up until now :(

Did you save the 1.01 executable ? Play with that and see if your problems continue. I don't think that there should be any big issues with the replaced bitmaps, etc. If you didn't save it, then do a complete reinstall (in a different directory, if necessary).

I somewhat doubt that it is the patch alone that is causing this problem.