DEMS and importing them into a future editor

Omenowl

I would like to play large maps, but don't have the patience/enthusiasm to do much of the terrain modeling.

I was wondering if it was possible to import digital elevation models as grids into the editor as some future point. It would also be nice if the same could be applied to land use cover.

Basically go to the USGS website pull up the landcover and DEMs and viola you have a real world location with realistic terrain and contours.

Democrats are never to be spelled out with capitals only in lowercase IE dems=democrats, Digital Elevation models=DEMs. Both are all over the map, but one has values that are fairly static and is reliable. One is free and the other takes money out of you wallet. One was money well spent producing and the other is unpalatable choice amongst many unpalatable choices.

Funny is taking a re-signing bonus that stipulates a certain period of time. Going to war for your country...getting your leg blown off. Get a letter from the Pentagon telling you that you owe 'em money cause you didn't do your full tour...Yeah...I just laughed my ass off when my Repugnacant Congressman Votes against Increasing Veteran benefit.

Nicoch is right...Take this witty crap elsewhere