Just a quick question for Steve or Charles!

Steve Grammont was out last week on vacation. He usually does the processing of the orders. So your copy of CM may have just shipped.

Now add the time for Canadian customs (which seems to have held up most of the copies of CM in the first round of shipping). You may have a week or two of waiting to go through.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smack:

I ordered the game a week and a day ago and I am wondering is this normal or is the game "lost" because I dont yet have it. I live in Toronto Canada.

Thanks for any response....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in Vancouver, B.C. and I received mine just under two weeks fro when I ordered it. If you really want to delay your package next time specify that the shipper puts c/o "Little Sisters Bookstore" on the address to label.

Guest Big Time Software

Hi Smack,

Yeah... Canadian Customs is not the quickest bunch. 15 days to go about 2 hours north of our warehouse (VT to PQ) was a bit of a shock to us too. Someone could have walked that faster backwards with a 10 year old whacking him in the knees with a hockey stick smile.gif

We are telling our friends to the north to wait about 15 days before getting worried. We are in the process of seeing what we can do about speeding this up in the future. No quick fixes, unfortunately.

Steve

Two weeks......This is normal right? I am not sure because one guy on the Battlefront Board said that he lives in Southern Ontario and got it in nine days, I live in southern Ontario and its been 15 days! This is my first time ordering anything online and I am extremely weary...

Thanks

Guest Big Time Software

Smack,

Yeah, two weeks is (unfortunately) not abnormal for shipments to Canada. Customs really seems to be slow and/or cracking down. Some shipments make it faster (maybe a week or a little more) but a few have taken as much as three whole weeks. I'm very sorry about that.

Charles