Hey Battlefront ...

... What kinda graphic use you with the new CMSF game? BMP or DDS files or others ?

Can we have fun with modding better than "ToW" game?

I just asking because I find Syrian terrain too sandy and isn't!

;) Pat

[ June 05, 2007, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: patboy ]

I think they said possible multiple skins per vehicle might be on their radar for an ETO theatre. All those wild German camou schemes to contend with. You gotta admit this theatre would not exactly be known for its colorful camou. Strykers are green & Abrams are tan. The only wild card in the mix is the Humvee. As they get busted & fixed you see more and more green parts on tan vehicles and tan parts on green vehicles. In my mind I've already given the Humvee a full European 3-color camou scheme! :D

Heh, you are right. I was thinking more about the syrians though. From time to time you can see some bizarre camo works in the mid east, at least in older days. I remember a 1973 war syrian T-62 painted with thin lines of sand color, over dark green base for instance. Pretty impressive and different. I think they should leave the option open for modders, no need of course to include extra stock skins. It will be fun to mod the uncons too or convert a humvee or a truck to civilian ones to add some parked vehicles in scenarios etc. It can even be used in skining buildings. The possibilities would be endless at least as far as hardware goes.