Some of the most crippling targetting bugs I've seen in a strategy game

Telling a Bradley to area fire at a building that he does have line of sight to should not be this difficult. Give him a target line, smack the go button, and watch him look left, then look right, look left, look right. Move him up slightly next turn and he fires - at a completely different building, yet somehow deflecting his shots at the building I told him to fire at in the first place. To top it all off he somehow goes back into the left/right limbo all over again after a burst of fire. It doesn't help that area fire seems to select a very specific area that you target, unlike CM where you could pin point the exact location you wanted.

Infantry doesn't fair well either. They will fire at targets they shouldn't have LOS to, but instead will fire directly at what's blocking their LOS. I've had combatants fire at a wall for an entire turn - there wasn't even anything remotely visible at the time. I suppose they were attempting to area fire at a last known location, but failing absolutely miserably.

It's simply unplayable. I'm sure it will be tweaked with patches, but good gracious.