Tolerance limit for moderators.

Looking at the BF replys since SF was announced I think it's clear that all the BF team are taking turns at overseeing this forum.

Now I wouldn't be surprised if the are begging and bribing each other to do other things " let me do that mind numbingly boring coding for you while you moderate".

I've come to the conclusion that they all have different tolerances.

Steve.

I think you did really well as you took the first major shift and actually moved things along quite nicely, however by about day three the cracks were showing, and as I haven't seen you for a day or so now, you've either been given some time off, or are in that nice padded room that they have at the back of the office.

Kwazy Dog

You'd be clever by keeping your replys short and not really engaging with the out and out psychos, so so far it's top marks.

MadMatt

Good start, but over the last few posts there are clear signs of carpet chewing and I have to say I think if you don't take something soon, you might be joining Steve in the room at the back.

Moon

Haven't come across you yet, are you still to do your shift, or are you being kept in reserve to step in when one of the others finally flips.

Peter.