A few more requests for future patches

SGT_P

Hello Battlefront:

Thanks for the v1.02 patch and all of the hard work. I am still enjoying the game and it will only get better I am sure.

Could you please add these items:

1) When an ATGM is fired at an armored vehicle at a longer range (ie missle flight time is several seconds), and the firing unit is spotted (most ATGMs have a considerable launch signature), vehicles should automatically attempt to reverse, pop smoke and use suppressive fire against the ATGM crew. Obviously this will not affect a "fire and forget" ATGM, but wire guided ATGMs can be caused to miss by suppressing the crewmen. This is standard doctrine and should be included in the AI.

2) We need a command to "force fire" a particular weapons system. Eg we want to use a TOW missle from a Bradley against a building.

3) M1114 Humvees seem almost totally blind, even unbuttoned. I realize that they have no thermals etc but still they seem completely unable to see enemy infantry even when they are in the open at close range. Also the M1114s should carry far more than 250 rds of .50

4) An option to set the time of the "movie" phase when playing WEGO. 60 seconds is too long for a modern combat game. 30 or 45 seconds would be nice.

5) A unit SOP panel ala "Tac Ops". Players can select what actions their unit will take. I think you know what feature I am referring to.

6) Lastly and very minor, on my computer the dust kicked up from vehicles is gray, even on dry sand. It should be sand colored.

Thanks very much for your time and consideration.

Force firing certain weapon systems would be very useful. I don't think the 1114's should be able to see any further than a dismount though. The person with the best visibility on the whole vehicle would be the gunner. An SOP setting, although complicated, would be cool too. Being able to dictate the reactions of your troops would be useful for the people still on the WEGO style.