A real time CM and noone playing TCP?

I have a hard time finding online opponents for a TCP match. Strikes me as a bit odd since CM is real time now and it is perfectly suited for a quick head to head skirmish. The chat in the proving grounds is deserted and even old timers dont pop up there anymore. PBEM seems to be still the most preffered way, even in this fast paced modern combat simulation. I wish there was a link to a MP lobby from inside the game for the newcomers that dont regulary visit these forums.

I wonder if that says anything about the target market for all CM products.

edit for calrification: I am probably a good example of CM customer. I have a family with liitle kids, multitasking; work email, watching Sox, listening to my son read. RT TCP is just undoable on a regular basis due to interuptions. Even WEGO TCP is hard, but I can do it. At least in TCP, I can catch breaks frequently. As a matter of fact, in an hour I will be doing a short TCP CMBB game.

I have a family with liitle kids, multitasking; work email, watching Sox, listening to my son read. RT TCP is just undoable on a regular basis due to interuptions.

I'm in a similar boat, dedicating a large chunk of time is just not going to happen. I played CMBB more than just about all my other games put together simply because I could download an email at my leisure, play a turn and fire off the response. All up this would take me at most 10 - 15 minutes. I usually used to have 3 or 4 games going at once.

My experiences with solo realtime so far do not encourage me to try it against an intelligent opponent.