Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Strength and Faith

Has anyone played this one yet? It is a lot of fun and a pretty tough fight. Red on Red returns a lot of the tension that you miss when playing with M1s.

Couple of strange things though.

During the first couple turns I noticed a floating unit Icon well away from the rest of my units. Clicking on it highlighted my squad in my area. Later that squad seemed to beam about 500 meters to where the icon was leaving a casualty at their original position on my half of the map.

I also had several strange spotting incidents such as an infantry squad walking right next to a tank, being shot by said tank, and not noticing that tank until it had killed part of the squad. Meanwhile a friendly tank a couple hundred meters away killed the tank and took out the squad with it. The enemy tank was sitting in the middle of a road and the infantry were moving under a hunt command.

I also had a tank literally pull up next to an enemy tank and not see it until the enemy was killed by another tank. The two blind tanks were again sitting in the middle of a road intersection.

I have seen this behavior several times with units nearly touching each other being unable to see.

Other than that though, I would like to thank the designer. Strength and Faith is a very challenging and fun fight.