What will the multiplayer lobby set up be?

Just wondering what can kind of a multiplayer matching service CMSF will have. With the advent of real time playing I hope it will be as simple to get in a game as just logging into the lobby and hosting/joining one of the available matches (basically I hope it functions like most RTS/FPS games out there).

No, there is no in-game lobby, sorry. MP is going to be 2 players only for the moment, so the need for lobby support is minimal (less important than many other items still on the to do list before release).

Additional to the existing opponent finder forum and Provinggrounds chat, you have two other options: download the toolbar (see my sig). There is a built-in chat room. Or, secondly, head over to the IP repository (beta) at http://www.battlefront-newsletter.com/Default.aspx?tabid=61

Martin