Favorite battle and campaign's

Since there's not much going on I thought I would ask eveyone what was there favorite battle and campaign in combat mission?. What makes a good campaign or battle for you?

At the moment I have just finished playing a battle called a battle for minors for cmbb. I realy liked it because of the great Infantry battle at the begining and the tank battle at the end. It was a good battle of mixed Infantry and Tank forces. It was a good scrap, with limited time to capture the flags. Also it was a change from Soviet and Geman forces.

I suppose right now you may consider the so-called "battle of wits" :rolleyes:tongue.giftongue.gif:rolleyes: in the <font size=1>penguin</font size> thread as the only current CM:SF campaign. Since CMAK and CMBB and CMBO each have their own forum you might want to try restarting this thread over there.